Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Ok I hope everyone remembers Valentines Day. I'm not really sure what it's all about but my mom bought me an awesome heart necklace. I think she really loves me. I put it on and of course she starts snapping pictures. Jaxson tried to fight me for it but I chased him out of the room. He's such a girly Fido. Jack just looked at us like we were crazy. He's not into fashion like I am. As for Jaxson, well you can decide for yourself as you scroll through the pictures. He could probably use some serious therapy.

Jack and I were talking last night and came up with a great idea. We would like to see the Fido's and Fidettes who are following our blog. I think Jack just wants to see the female pictures. I heard him talking to his dad about using his iPad for a few days. I'm sure he will be drooling the whole time. He's quite good at that. As for me I challenge everyone to post a picture so that we can share it on our blog. Mom said maybe we will have a contest and vote for the best picture. I promise I will make sure Jack judges properly. So come on y'all start sending your pictures. Make sure to put your name, breed and humans name. Please do not put your phone number. Jack will be up all night dialing while drooling. BOL (barking out loud).

XOXOXO
Princess Izzy
I heart u!

No comments:

Post a Comment