Everyday KAOS, Canine style! Introducing Jack the Plothound aka the " Great Bear Hunter", Jaxon the Boston Terrier aka the " Mr. Wimpy", and at last Isabella (Izzy) a French Bulldog aka "The Princess Frog". Join us as we embark on our journey to live happily ever after.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Ok, ok, ok,... So I know that we haven't updated the blog in a while. We have had some unfortunate things going on lately. My Mom has been in the hospital or in a nursing home for rehab for the past month. It got really bad and I thought I was going to lose her. Jack and Izzy's Mom and Dad have been taking care of things so as you can imagine, stress levels have been running high. On top of that Jack and Izzy's Mom and Dad went on vacation and all of this happened the day after thier return. Now for the good news. My Mom is doing much better. She's not quite out of the woods completely, but she is doing better now. I got to go and see her the other day so I am really excited. Well, I know that Jack and Izzy probably want to post also so I'm gonna run. Bye now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment