Everyday KAOS, Canine style! Introducing Jack the Plothound aka the " Great Bear Hunter", Jaxon the Boston Terrier aka the " Mr. Wimpy", and at last Isabella (Izzy) a French Bulldog aka "The Princess Frog". Join us as we embark on our journey to live happily ever after.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Good morning all. It's been a long night. I was up all night working on personal pages for the 2 Guys. You know the "other canine beasts" that live in my space. They have been a little upset with me lately. I have been spending a lot of time blogging. They want to start a blog now too. I told jack that one of his paws would cover the entire iPad.
The whole alphabet would appear with just one touch. As for Jaxson he likes to hike his leg a lot and would probably mistake the iPad for a pee pad. I've had to interview both of them in order to create their bio's for my blog. When I would ask them a question it would take them forever to give me a straight answer. They would make up all kinds of stuff. You should of heard some of their stories. Jack talked for hours just like his human dad and Jaxson would have to take a nap every 20 minutes. Oh did I really say that? Yes I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment