Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Princess Frog



Hi there. My name is Isabella Lucille. Mom named me Izzy because she always wanted a little girl named Issy. The Lucille part came from some really elderly woman that she loved dearly. Mom called her grandma Lucille. I heard some really great stories about this lady and it sounds like she was a handful. BOL - (barking out loud) Wonder if there is a connection. I was born in Texas and the breeder must of decided she had too many frog dogs. She gave me and my two brothers to a lady in pearled that put us up for sale. My mom already had a Frenchy named Yoda who was 10 years old. I think mom was afraid if she lost Yoda that her heart would hurt so she started looking for me. I can remember the day she came to see me. The breeder lady place all 3 of us on the floor. My brothers were really ugly. They were white with these big black spots on them. I thought they were cows when I first saw them. It was a little scary. I heard mom say that she already had a white female Frenchy with black spots. Thank goodness I didn't look like a cow. She played with all of us, watch us walk, looked at our ears and held us close to her neck. I was the most spirited one, you see my two brothers were lazy and kinda plump. After about an hour or so I heard her tell the breeder that she would take me. I was so happy that I peed right there on the floor. Something I still do on occasions. BOL. Wee can talk about this at a later date. I arrived at my new home and boy was I the luckiest puppy in the world. I had a brand new bed, new toys, pink blankets and a cool food bowl. There was just one problem, there was another frenchy that already lived there. A female frenchy named Yoda. She looked just like my brothers but was a little large in the rear. She thought she was the bell of the ball. She strutted around the house and was very protecteive over Mom. She also had an obsession with her food. If I went anywhere near her bowl she would attack me. She also had a box full of clothes. I mean she had an outfit for every occasion. Mom would dress her up and she would strut around like she was a model on a runway. She would pose for all kind of pictures and everyone just doted over her. She doted over herself. It was really sickening. I knew then that I had to figure out a way to be number one. We use to live in this big house and the floors were always cold. Mom decided one day to get another house and packed us up. That was 14 months ago and boy have things changed. I like my new home and have a few friends. Yoda moved with us but she decided to go to doggy heaven. I was lonely for a while but mom kept me busy and let me snuggle with her a lot!!!! The weird thing is that Yoda is still here. You see my mom has her ashes in a container in our living room. I can hear her sometimes and she floats around the room on occasion. Her spirit comes through the electrical outlets and I stand and bark at her. She does it just to aggravate me I know. My mom thinks I'm weird. I guess I'm the only one who can see her. She's gained a little weight and says that they have the best treats in doggy heaven. Yoda also says she is doing some modeling in doggy heaven. They have a style show every Saturday and she is their number one model. BOL. She's looking a little plump to me. All barks aside I do miss her. I know mom misses her cuz sometimes she calls me by her name. She lived to be 14 years old and mom gave her a very good life. You see she was doggy Queen and I am the Princess. I guess I should post a few picture of the queen so y'all can see who I'm talking about. I'll have to ask mom to help me with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment