Sunday, January 8, 2012

Uh...Is this thing on?


Hello, I'm Jaxon. Izzy has been bullying me about writing on here, so here goes. For the record may I just say that I'm not real sure about this whole "Blogging" thing. It requires me to crawl out from under of the cozy comfort of my Mama's bed sheets. People say that Mama spoils me too much but hey, I'm not complaining. Ok back to the point. My Mama and I came to live with Izzy and Jack a few months ago. It's a lot different from where I used to live. There are many similarities too though. I mean, I still have a bunch of toys (although toys seem to be a lot more communal here), Jack and Izzy's Mom and Dad make sure that I have good food to eat. (more on hat subject later), and I can play whenever I want to. The problem is that there is a new concept that I just can't seem to wrap my head around. Maybe you have heard of these things called uh - wait - OH YEAH - rules, that's it rules. It's strange but I guess I'll have to accept it the way Jack and Izzy have. Jack says that his Dad (I just love that guy) has always been good to him as long as he abided by these uh - oh, what's the word, oh, Rules. He just gets upset with Jack sometimes because as much as we have learned from him, Jack has learned some things from me and Izzy too. (And he doesnt seem to like it much!)Izzy on the other hand is fairly new to this too although she has a pretty good head start on me. She tells me about how weird it was getting used to these ruuuulllleees at first. (I shiver at the mere mention of the word.) I guess the good thing is that when we do as expected, the house is a much nicer, and relaxing place to live. It's a lot of work on my part though and it's tough to remember all the new things I am supposed to do and more so, what not to do. However, Jacks dad keeps talking about a program that is about to start that is going to help us all to live in harmony with eachother and our humans. He says that everyone will be much happier and our house will fill with love. It's something called "training". Ever hear of it? Evidently, the Guru comes and teaches us things and POOF, like magic everybody is happy. Well we'll see how this goes. I'm sure that we'll all have something to say about it in the weeks to come. I can't wait, sounds like fun. Ok, enough blogging for today. It is January in Texas, about 70 degrees so I have to go warm up under my Mama's covers again. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment