Everyday KAOS, Canine style! Introducing Jack the Plothound aka the " Great Bear Hunter", Jaxon the Boston Terrier aka the " Mr. Wimpy", and at last Isabella (Izzy) a French Bulldog aka "The Princess Frog". Join us as we embark on our journey to live happily ever after.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Hey y'all, good to see ya again. We have been really busy lately. We had a great Christmas and we are getting the New year started now. So, what did y'all get for Christmas? I got a couple of nice bones, some new toys, and all three of us were enrolled in a training class. This is gonna be great!! Ha ha ha, the thing is I've been there and done the whole training thing but Jaxon and Izzy don't have a clue what they are getting into. Dad keeps making it out to be this magical process but I know better. It was really tough for me at first but it soon got a lot easier and I began to not only succeed in it but excell. They will too but if they knew what was about to happen they'd probably run and hide. It's like anything else though if you work for it you will reap the benefits. I have slacked off some, so even I will do some refresher training and who knows, maybe even learn a few new things. Ya know, things sure got a whole lot more fun once I was trained. Dad trusted me a lot more. I learned to potty outside so dad could stop leaving me in that cage while he was gone. I learned that chewing on the wrong things was BAAAAAD! I was taught a bunch of things that gave me better manners too. When Dad sits down to eat, I go lay down because begging for food is not cool at all. Besides, people food isn't always good for us dogs. Let's face it, as intellegent as we are, our humans job is to know more and to protect us in there way much as we would protect them. It's important to listen to what your human tells you especially out in public. Humans are really complex and you never know what kinda goofy rules that they have put in place in different ares. I rely on Dad to let me know what I can and can't do in a particular area so that we don't get in trouble. Once I learned to do that, Dad learned that he could take me with him to a lot more places. Like I said Jaxon and Izzy are NOT gonna like this training thing at first but I'm confident that they will soon realize how much they have gained from all their work. Ok well I'm gonna leave y'all with a few pictures from Christmas. Hey y'all feel free to leave some pictures of your own. We'd love to see what y'all got for Christmas too. Catch ya later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment