Monday, December 12, 2011

Welcome



Hey y'all, I'm Jack, Pleased to meet ya. My Dad says that writing this blog will be a great way to keep me busy while there's nobody around to let us outside. I sure wish I had thumbs, then I could work that doorknob. Anyway, I've got lots of stories about my travels and believe me, there is no shortage of new and funny stories with this crew around. Speaking of which, you have already met Izzy but we are all putting up bios so you can learn a little more about us. All you have to do is click on the buttons above with our names. Y'all bear with us though. We are just getting started here but before ya know it we'll have lots to say. We also invite y'all to leave comments and ask questions heck, feel free to post pictures of yourself too. It always great to be able to put a face to the folks that we get to know. I suppose you could even include your humans if you want. Anyway, we'll be talking about all sorts of things like food, (Izzy LOOOOOOOVES food!!!) toys, gear, and healthcare among other things. Heck, we'll even have links that'll take you places where you can check out some of the things we have. Dad says you can make purchases at these links and things just show up at your door. Hmmmm, kinda sounds like magic. I'm not real sure about my Dad all the time. Well, let's get this ball rolling. Y'all start by checking out our profiles and drop us a line. Oh, Oh I gotta go. I think I see a squirrel outside. Bye y'all talk to ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment