Thursday, December 15, 2011

Izzy blogging


Ok everyone as you can see I have been neglecting my blogging responsibilities. My mom has been busy using her iPad and don't say anything but I think she's been Christmas shopping on something that looks like a blue world. I hope she got me some new clothes. I did notice that Jack hijacked his dads iPad and wrote a few words. Well not a few words a whole lotta words. He hangs out a lot with that guy that talks a lot. Must be where he got it from. They both talk kinda strange and their vocal cords must be really big. We decorated the Christmas tree a few days ago. Jack got to help. I was too short. We had a ladder and Jacks dad used it but they made me sit on the sofa with my Auntie Roxanne and her friend. I was really upset about that. Mom said its a man's job to put on the lights. She really appreciated the help. She did tell me that I can help put on the "pretties" tomorrow. I can't wait. I think I will make Jack sit on the couch while I do that. We will probably have some "beverages" and listen to Christmas music too. Mom wants to finish decorating the tree so that we can take a canine portrait. I truly hope that Jack gets a mani-ped before the photo shoot. You should see his toe nails. They are as big as one of my paws. As for Jaxon he'll probably be yawning in the photo. He can sleep more than any dog I know. He doesn't get much excercise and when I play with him he breathes really hard. Anyway so much for this post. I'm off to see what I can write about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment