Thursday, December 8, 2011

Princess Frog

Hi. My name is Isabella Lucille but you can call me Izzy for short. Actually I'm also referred to as Princess Frog because I sound like a frog, especially when I sleep. My HM (human mom) has decided to start a blog and write about our family. Boy, oh boy is there a lot to write about. I decided if she can start a blog then so could I. After all I am family too!  I can assure you that my blog will be much more interesting than hers. Don't tell her but she lives a very boring life. She does the same old thing day after day and spends a lot of time on her computer. In order for me to blog I needed one of those electronic devices so I ask her if I could use her iPad. She agreed but said that she has to approve any photos I may want to post of her. Huh, like I really want to post photos of her.  So here I am blogging at the wee hours of night.  I ask that you be patient as I am learning how to type on this iPad. I am posting my first photo tonight.  Stay tuned because there's more to come......



2 comments:

  1. Oh Izzie, Auntie is so glad you created a blog so I can make sure you are being taken care of properly. I no your human mom is so busy. working, taking care of granny and trying her hardest to be a good mom, but if you are ever neglected you let Auntie no. Jack can hold his own, but you and Jackson just might need your Auntie. Auntie loves you, Jackson and Jack. Looking forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And tell your mom to usse a dark color to type with. White is very hard to read.

    ReplyDelete